Monday, April 16, 2007

Annoyed, antagonized, furious, provoked, enraged, outraged!!!!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH TEENAGERS?
- sleeping during lectures/chapels





- forgetting to bring forms, money - after reminders x 3

- coming to school late - as late as 2 hours
- AWOL: parents' letter to cover their %#$!*&#$ when they are unwell but well enough not to see a doctor
- snatching papers from your table when you asked them to do something which they have forgotten
- 9 days of MC and 5 days of late coming for #A (80% regular attendance), 10 days of MC and 6 days of late coming for #B (76% regular attendance), 6 days of MC and 3 days of late coming for #C (87% regular attendance)

I am worried for some of these people. What kind of teenagers are they? These are the people that will eventually end up in the top University, with at least a Master's Degree. Brain = 100%, Money in bank = 100%, Attitude = 0%. When you scold/talk sense into them, they show you the face of "why-are-you-picking-on-me"?

It's always why do you wake me up from my sleep? Can't you see I am not interested in whatever the speaker is talking about? So what if I am late in bringing some forms/money that you want? It's just some unimportant piece of paper. I don't feel very well so just ask parents write letter, cannot is it? Late to school no big deal right? At least I am attending school. Better late than never...

What should I do??! Annoyed, antagonized, furious, provoked, enraged, outraged!!!!

No comments: